11:30 EST EVERY SUNDAY from 17:30CET / 11:30am EST till open end. Regular Sunday Funday Gather! https://gathers.ensl.org
1. All admins are fully responsible for their defined functional areas.
2. All admins are expected to regularly play or be involved in the activities of the League and Natural Selection 2.
3. Every staff member is obliged to adhere to the Code of Conduct. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination.
(a) In the case of Admins breaching the Code of Conduct, these reports should be sent to the League Ombudsman.
4. Some issues may warrant escalation beyond responsible admins. These issues will go to the Executive Admin, who will have the final say.
(a) Not all issues can be escalated to the Executive Admin.
1. The League Ombudsman is an official charged with investigating and addressing complaints of maladministration or any violation of the Code of Conduct by a staff member.
2. The League Ombudsman is not supervised by the Executive Admin.
3. Members of the League may anonymously submit reports for the Ombudsman to investigate. These reports must contain:
(a) A credible accusation
(b) Evidence of wrongdoing (chatlogs, recordings, video evidence, witnesses)
4. The League Ombudsman is obliged to keep all reports confidential and on a need-to-know basis.
5. If the report seems credible to the League Ombudsman and requires further investigation or actions, he will contact the appropriate people.
1. The Executive Admin is responsible for choosing other Admins if the slot is vacant.
2. The League Ombudsman is voted in by a majority of Admins, nomination from any
3. Admins are responsible for their functional areas. They may recruit and dismiss members as seen fit, so long as it does not violate the Code of Conduct.
4. If the Executive Admin is found to have committed a violation of the Code of Conduct, or otherwise neglected his duties, the other Admins can stage a vote of removal
(a) The vote to remove the Executive Admin must be from the basis that he has violated duties laid out in his Responsibilities or committed a violation of the Code of Conduct
(b) The participating members of the vote will be the League Admin, the Communications Admin and the Website Admin
(c) The vote to remove the Executive Admin must be unanimous
5. If any other Admin is found to have committed a violation of the Code of Conduct, or otherwise neglected his duties, the Executive Admin can stage a vote of removal
(a) The vote to remove the Admin must be on the basis that he has violated duties laid out in his Responsibilities or committed a violation of the Code of Conduct
(b) The participating members of the vote will be the Executive Admin and the two remaining Admins not affected by the accusation
(c) The vote to remove the Admin must be a majority
Code of Conduct Violation Policy
1. Violating the Code of Conduct can result in a range of sanctions to be placed on the Offender, ranging from warnings to a permanent ban from all League activities
(a) Admins of the League are obliged to apply sanctions in an even and just manner
(b) Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct can result in progressively severe sanctions
2. The below structure will serve as guidelines for the issuing of sanctions
(a) Violations of Section 1.1.Behavior will result in a sanction of up to a 7 day ban
(b) Violations of Section 1.2.Cheating and Game Integrity will result in a sanction of a permanent ban from all League activities, and any records previously held stricken
(c) Violations of Section 1.3.Illegal and/or Detrimental Conduct will result in a sanction of a permanent ban from all League activities
(d) Violations of Section 1.4.Anti-Harassment will result in a sanction of up to a 7 day ban
(e) Violations of Section 1.5.Non-Disparagement will result in a sanction of up to a 7 day ban
(f) Violations of Section 1.6.Software and Hardware will result in a sanction of up to a permanent ban from the League and expulsion from any live event.
3. Sanction appeals may be submitted for League and Gather bans lasting longer than 7 days
(a) All appeals must be submitted to the League Admin in writing
(b) The League Admin’s decision regarding the appeal will be final, except only in (i) League bans lasting longer than three months or (ii) permanent Gather bans.
(i) This appeal will be reviewed by the Executive Admin. The decision of the Executive Admin is final, and no further appeal is permitted.