Maximum Damage disbanded.
I'm basing these options off of US Pacific time (Seattle) for EO and MSK (Russia) for MD.
Options:Friday night at 11:59PM (midnight) USA West (Seattle). Saturday 11AM Your time (MSK).
Saturday 12PM (noon) USA West (Seattle). Saturday 11PM your time.
Repeat for Sunday. We can adjust an hour or two back and forth as needed. What is your availability?
15 October 2013, 09:21
Added a couple of you on Steam, but we apparently miss each other's normal schedules entirely. Still have not had any communication at all regarding this match. Let's work it out here in the comments, I'd like to get this in over the weekend if possible.
17 October 2013, 20:35
w0k: 11AM PDT, 10PM MSKw0k: does that work for you guys?w0k: (Which from what I can tell.. is default time.. cause ensl shows 11am my time as default time)w0k: in other words... yes 2200 MSKw0k: lolw0k: I had to wake up at 6am to do this, sorry if I'm a little slow hahaSvarog-tvarog: no problem)w0k: ok, i'll post this on the ensl page, 2200 msk/1100 pdt aka default timeSvarog-tvarog: ok 11 PDT and 22 mskw0k: thanksSvarog-tvarog: date?w0k: default datew0k: SundaySvarog-tvarog: 20 oct?w0k: yesw0k: I'll have to figure something else out for the germans... they delayed everything blergh.Svarog-tvarog: ok 20 OCT 22 mskw0k: yes
18 October 2013, 15:36
Some stuff came up with one of our regulars, we might need like... 10 minute late start on this. Also I still haven't seen a confirmation from MD.
20 October 2013, 08:24
No game today, sorry. We dont have people for the game
20 October 2013, 19:48
Svarog-tvarog: hey w0kw0k: yoSvarog-tvarog: look man i am so sorrySvarog-tvarog: but we dont have people for ensl matchw0k: no mercs?Svarog-tvarog: yes we have mercsSvarog-tvarog: but we need 3 mercsSvarog-tvarog: so no waySvarog-tvarog: 3 people of our team just vanished from the onlinew0k: we're already playing Omnom next weekend, this might be rough to rescheduleSvarog-tvarog: we'll seew0k: you also never confirmed in the match notesw0k: http://www.ensl.org/matches/5356
You already have a game on Saturday (waka). We have a game on Sunday (offered to Omnom, they haven't gotten back to us).
Option 1: If Omnom can't do Sunday, we would try to play this md/eo game Sunday.
Option 2: Saturday next week (2nd), last possible day of make-ups according to Zef.
Option 3: We take forfeit win, we showed up at default time and you guys didn't.
Not an Option: If your game this Saturday with Waka is a no-show from them, we won't have six to play on Saturday ta all.
25 October 2013, 19:36
need to be played till 30 November
Grand Open Tournament
Time may Change