17:00 CEST NSL Open tournament #3 Group Stage http://ensl.org/contests/412
Simple NS1 Quiz
Read the question carefully, make sure you answer what is asked.
Dont make reckless assumptions assumely relative "normacy".
Correct answer +1 points, wrong one -1, no answer 0.
No supermen assume perfectly equals teams.
Preferred if you type answer like this
1A = A) option for question 1
8 = None answer
Split answer via /
"This is all wrong my presence defys logic"
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=112268 or here
I will post answers and explanations later, feel free to argue.
If your ego or lazyness stops you answering then I'm sorry.
I'm certainly not bored or anything..
1. Hive Build time
2. Alien lifeform rest cost from lowest to highest.
3. Damage of skulks first hive ability
E) Depends on marine armor level
4. Most cost/effective use for OCS
A) Main Hive
B) RTS in general
C) Hallway block (complete denial)
D) Marine natural/s
E) None above
5. Best building to take out when baserushing early/late game
C) Command Console/Armslab
6. NS1 has a command that allows leap, blink and reload in single button, what is it called?
E) +whatever (it is a script exloit/cheat)
7. Cloak (upgrade) does not dissappear if
B) you get shot
C) you attack
E) None above are entirely correct
8. 6v6 game has started 4 of your mates have gone to spawncamp, what do you build first?
A) Infantry Portal
C) Wait for armslab (Armory is already dropped)
D) Comm has no stuff to do in low player count game let him build (leave for res)
E) You are better than the rest join the spawncamping.
9. You manage to get to the hive spawn camp initiated with 4 lmgs no aliens alive, what is the most effective way to get the hive down.
A) Shoot the hive fast as possible it will go down.
B) Ignore hive shoot only spawning aliens (they will F4 anyways)
C) Shoot the spawning skulk and empty rest of the clip to the hive (Interval is enough to reload before next pop)
D) Take positions to not allow single skulk to escape
E) Clump up for maxinum protection
10. What is biggest disadvantage of fast motion
A) Minimal base defence
B) Slow research and difficulty
C) Disadvantages against skulks.
D) Late armor upgrade
E) There is no disadvantage it is most used tactic.
11. What is Bunnyhob?
A) Skillbased movement system
B) Engine exploit only elitists use
C) A script that allows multiple keys with one click
D) Cheat that makes skulk move faster
E) Also known as "wigglejump"
12. The game is in early middle stages you spawn (after dieing) where do you head if your commander does not give you orders?
A) Closest side to enemy hive (they need backup)
B) The side your resource towers are on (Need to keep them safe)
C) The side your nearest teammate is (teamwork)
D) Wait for orders (commander knows best)
E) It does not matter if anything is not going down
13. When ambushing in group most effective way to initiate is?
A) All attack at once
B) Chuckle followed by ambush
C) Skulk behind attacks first
D) Skulk front attacks first
E) Whoever gets "surekill" attacks first
14. What is baiting?
A) Forcing opponent into submission
B) Teamwork in its simpliest form
C) Running in and taking damage
D) Gorge's hook ability
E) Correct timing when attacking
15. When group rushing into a marine first skulk should almost always
B) Aim for the weakest
C) Run away from the marine
D) Run straight for less damage (faster)
16. When moving as group (marine) first one should almost always
A) Make sure last one does not lag
B) Keep group skin tight
C) Check corners
D) Keep distance so group knows whats ahead
E) Bunnyhob (double/triple jump)
17. When moving as group (marine) first one should almost always be
18. When moving as group (marine) last one should almost always
A) Watch back
B) Watch back unless something happens in the front
C) Watch back regardless of what happens in front
D) Make sure he keeps up with the rest
E) Just move along reaction time is long enough if group is moving.
19. When playing with Movement Chamber, what is the most optimal place for first chamber.
B) Long corridors (gorge spit)
C) In vent near RT
D) Farthest safe position from start hive
E) Second hive
20. When moving as group (marine) middle one (if 3) should almost always
A) Cover both sides
B) Cover mainly front
C) Cover mainly back
D) Check corners if first one does not
E) Check back if last guy does not