African Money Bees

IRC:
Web:
Tag:
buzz |
Country:
US
Founder:
Raydiana
Comment:
The badge is 90% of the reason for this team. The other 10% is bm.
Recruiting:
Send a message

Current Members

Member SteamID Rank Comment Joined
Blank Keats 0:0:42202290 Leader buzz buzz motherfucker 14 Sep 16
Blank BearJankins 0:0:25339712 Member 16 Feb 17

Past Members

Member SteamID Rank Joined
Blank muff 0:0:8766564 Ex-Member 27 Aug 16
Blank Raydiana 0:0:118210150 Ex-Member 07 Apr 16
Blank shrike 0:0:26036251 Ex-Member 17 Aug 16
Blank ZEBROE 0:0:108640881 Ex-Member 21 Sep 16
Blank Ypsi 0:1:40543357 Ex-Member 25 Oct 16
Blank Kmacg 0:1:15433430 Ex-Member 25 Oct 16
Blank migalski 0:1:23801338 Ex-Member 12 Oct 16
Blank alf 0:0:17617002 Ex-Member 15 Feb 17
Blank starcreature 0:1:22309473 Ex-Member 15 Feb 17
Blank Pikum 0:0:13757968 Ex-Member 14 Sep 16
Blank Hobbeson 0:0:135818824 Ex-Member 14 Sep 16
Blank HughJass 0:0:46361370 Ex-Member 26 Aug 16
Matches:
0 played / 0 total
Won:
0 (NaN %)
Lost:
0 (NaN %)
Draw:
0 (NaN %)