20:30 CEST S9D3: .js vs. Schicht im Schacht (unconfirmed, no caster yet)
General rules apply to any rule topic not mentioned below.
- Season starts Monday 4th, the default first match-time is Sunday 10th, 20CET.
- Each week will be a chance to replay the previous week as well as playing the current week. (2 times to play each match during normal league play.)
- The League will end after every team has had the chance to play every other team in it's division.
- The Divisions will be divided by seedings.
- The division sizes are restricted to 8 or less teams each, in order to avoid a prolongued season.
- Once the normal league has finished, their will be a clean-up week, followed by a finals for each division.
- The finals structure is not confirmed; there may be other play-offs and finals.
- Fps will be capped at 125 for players, exceptions are allowed when both CLs agree during pre-game!
- cl_updaterate will be capped at 40, exceptions are allowed if both captains agree! They most severe minimum cl_updaterate allowed during an exception is 10. CLs may agree to their own cl_updaterate with each other, during pre-game within the range 10-40.
All the above rules may change during the season at Season Admin's discretion.