The Draft Tournament starts this weekend, so if you haven’t signed up yet, make sure to do so by Friday! Remember that the starting times for the draft tournament will be 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 15:00 GMT / 17:00 CEST this Saturday.
- The signup sheet for this tournament can be found here
NSL Intermediate Tournament
Signups for the NSL Intermediate Tournament, our ELO-restricted tournament, are now open! If you and your friends fit the criteria, don’t hesitate to sign up. More details for the tournament can be found below:
- Players who wish to qualify must have an ELO of no more than 3100 between the dates of 9/11 and 9/27
- The NSL Intermediate Tournament will be ran as a Swiss style tournament. More info can be found here
Signing up for the tournament
If you are a player without a full team and would like to be placed on a team, please sign up via the form found here
Full and partial teams may register independently. A tutorial on forming and joining teams on the NSL website may be found here
- The NSL Intermediate Tournament will take place between Saturday, September 28th and Sunday, September 29th starting at 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 15:00 GMT / 17:00 CEST on both days. Make sure to mark your calendars!
- For the winners of this tournament, we will be awarding badges (thanks UWE!)
Open Tournament #6
Time flies, so remember that the 6th Open Tournament will take place on 5-6 October. Signups are not yet available, but will be next week!